Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3 Performance news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh crap, haha sorry bud i am obviously caffeine deprived this morning. Dont know how i missed that :-/ i just went straight to NZ lol
It is a bit strange because doesnt it say somewhere that EV cant travel from West to east?
Yeah it does, certain liners etc etc.

One thing to note with the kiwis, they still have HW3 model y by the look of if it - no idea why either

🤷‍♂️

Believe me, I get the caffeine deprivation - I’ve just come off nights.

Not always sadly.
You will eventually, maybe not when the car is loaded on the ship at Shanghai, but eventually at some stage everyone that I’ve seen here has received an email saying that their car is on the way and on a certain ship. It’s an automated process. Can’t remember if it’s before/after or the same time as VIN.
I could probably look in the “what to expect” thread, or go back thru my emails and timeline waiting here in January.

Unless they have ordered a car that is not on a ship anymore, ie they ordered from stock.

You will eventually, maybe not when the car is loaded on the ship at Shanghai, but eventually at some stage everyone that I’ve seen here has received an email saying that their car is on the way and on a certain ship. It’s an automated process. Can’t remember if it’s before/after or the same time as VIN.
I could probably look in the “what to expect” thread, or go back thru my emails and timeline waiting here in January.

Unless they have ordered a car that is not on a ship anymore, ie they ordered from stock.
I can tell you definitively that my colleague who ordered two days before me did not get an email telling her it was on Morning Crystal.

Reactions: Brando_o
So is it only ADL and PER buyers who have their VINs and ETA at this point? I am MEL, ordered day 1 & still says est delivery Jul-Sep.
Been over 4 years since I bought my M3LR. Remind me - At what point is pricing set in stone? If list price changes up/dn between my order date and delivery, does what I pay change?

So is it only ADL and PER buyers who have their VINs and ETA at this point? I am MEL, ordered day 1 & still says est delivery Jul-Sep.
Been over 4 years since I bought my M3LR. Remind me - At what point is pricing set in stone? If list price changes up/dn between my order date and delivery, does what I pay change?
They will honour any price drops right up until you pay for the car.

Reactions: Flatbat