Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3 Performance news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking at a lease. How many sets of replacement tyres should I allow in 4 years and 80,000km? Two or Three? With a view to fit final set at the end of a lease. Not driving it like I stole it. My 2020 LR is on its 2nd set after 90k and probably have 1/3 wear left. Softer rubber on P though isn't it?

I'd figure on 30k kms per set. The new model might get a bit less than the old one, because it's a staggered setup, so you can't do full wheel rotations, only left to right.

Any track days in your plans?

Is the white interior really that bad?
people often had concerns that they would be hard to clean, but they aren’t. The black seats on my model 3 are full of white suncream marked which you can’t see with white seats.

With the performance however, they are perforated so much more likely to catch grit and crap. And on white that i think will be very visible. I ordered black seats for that reason

boat arrived in BNE early yesterday morning.
From past delivery, the cars are out within 5 hours of arrival
If you are referring to Turandot, it's currently still anchored just north of Brisbane due port delays. They won't come off that ship until Sunday or Monday.

Deliveries are scheduled from Thursday 20th and mine is on Saturday 22nd.

Which boat ?
CleanShot 2024-06-14 at 13.08.57@2x.png

I should go and have a look to see if I can see it. I'm up on the Sunshine Coast and we can often see cargo ships queued up out to sea waiting to get into port.
Oh yeah I was just wondering which boat the other guy was saying docked last night. Let’s us know if you see it at the anchorage. As it’s not in port till 17th