Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3 Performance news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well for anyone interested I went to Tesla Mulgrave today and checked out the seats in the performance 3 used for demo drives….according to Tesla it’s had 304 rides in 3 odd weeks and has over 2,000km’s on the clock and the seats still look brand new.

The other chap I referenced had driven just over 1,500km’s, not a heavy person but seats looks shockingly bad….must be a fault with his drivers seat or he has a really bony ass.

Based on this I feel a bit better and will take delivery….

So I was bored today and getting impatient, so I wanted to make sure my draggy still works.

He is the best time of my incredibly powerful and super-fast 150 Series Prado - All 150 Kw/500 Nm of underpowered slowness ...

Sigh ...

prado times.png

Thanks, Leo Spirit was showing as due on the 26th on MarineTraffic.com but has subsequently updated to the 11th for Freo. I'd say it was a glitch in their system or something. Where do you recommend is best to get tracking information from?
Marinetraffic is the better tracking website because it updates sooner and more frequently than the vesselfinder but it also crashes more often too.
However, I’m cross referencing that data with every shipping schedule I can find, from both ends of the supply chain.

Originally Leo Spirit was supposed to, according to them at least, sit at sea off Fremantle for 4 days, but that did not transpire, deliberately or not they were later out of port in Singapore

Looking at a lease. How many sets of replacement tyres should I allow in 4 years and 80,000km? Two or Three? With a view to fit final set at the end of a lease. Not driving it like I stole it. My 2020 LR is on its 2nd set after 90k and probably have 1/3 wear left. Softer rubber on P though isn't it?

Looking at a lease. How many sets of replacement tyres should I allow in 4 years and 80,000km? Two or Three? With a view to fit final set at the end of a lease. Not driving it like I stole it. My 2020 LR is on its 2nd set after 90k and probably have 1/3 wear left. Softer rubber on P though isn't it?
I am at 37,000km's on my 2020 P and on my second set of tyres (7,000km's since I changed)....I do not drive like a Grandma but also do not drive like I stole it....I'd say 3 sets with maybe 1/3 let at the time of sale based on 80,000km's.