Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3 Performance news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was thinking about replacing chrome badging with black on the M3P. What are the options, do the badges get replaced, or are there covers that clip on existing badges?
I replaced the badges on my current M3LR with black ones. I just ordered black badges from AliExpress, took off the chrome ones and stuck the black ones on. Easy to do and they have stayed on for the two years I’ve had the car. The other option is to PlastiDip the existing ones. Just look that up on YouTube. Plenty of videos telling you how to do it.

Turandot on its way again lads...

21:08 Brisbane Time

1718622496168.png

Reactions: Brando_o

Aussie review, 3.16s 0-100 km/h. The review came across as fair and balanced.
My only gripe and this is a pattern forming now across a few reviewers.

Reviewers want it to be more playful at the limits but don't use the very mode that allows this.

When they review say a M Car, they don't just ignore the M mode that makes it playful, they engage the RWD only modes, they drive it in a playful manner. It's not a HUGE deal, but it is a bit odd.

Bugger, my delivery window changed
from June 27-30th to July 2nd-July 23rd

In Melbourne.
I reckon it will be very close to 2 July unless the Turandot is delayed getting into port. It is about to leave Port Kembla now so should be offloaded by Monday, plus about 7 days to delivery that appears to be happening in Brisbane and Sydney. Having said that, it doesn't yet show on Melbourne port schedule but there are boats on it which haven't left Pt Kembla until later today....that can change though