Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
sweet! here's hoping you got good news!

my delivery apt in Quebec has moved to July 6th.
I got a hold of her Thursday and was told I should be receiving my car on Saturday (tomorrow)... hadn't heard from her so just called about two hours ago. The trucking company hasn't gotten back to her yet so it's a no-go for tomorrow. Maybe Sunday if i'm lucky but likely Tuesday or Wednesday... hopefully they get this process ironed out, if I wasn't obsessed with Tesla I would have cancelled and purchased a different vehicle by now.

Hopefully once your car gets delivered to Quebec it's a quick turn-around!

I got a hold of her Thursday and was told I should be receiving my car on Saturday (tomorrow)... hadn't heard from her so just called about two hours ago. The trucking company hasn't gotten back to her yet so it's a no-go for tomorrow. Maybe Sunday if i'm lucky but likely Tuesday or Wednesday... hopefully they get this process ironed out, if I wasn't obsessed with Tesla I would have cancelled and purchased a different vehicle by now.

I know what you mean about wanting to cancel. It is a very frustrating process. Similarly to you I am dead set on this car, and even so the thought of canceling has crossed my mind.

Get your car??!

Get your car??!

So I spoke with my adviser around 2 PM and she said the car was picked up and on the way to NS, ETA was Saturday but I'll have it by Monday for sure...

Then four hours later there was a knock at my door and a White Model 3 in the drive-way! It's finally arrived! And it's amazing, worth the wait. There was a gray Model 3 on the truck too I was hoping it might be yours... have you heard anything else? I'll post pictures tomorrow I had a volleyball game so didn't have much time to enjoy it in the daylight but had to take it for a 20 minute spin

upload_2019-7-4_20-36-25.png

upload_2019-7-4_20-36-52.png

There she is! So exciting, did you get ahold of your delivery adviser??

• Love
Reactions: bookfast
I was on vacation all weekend. Tried today without any luck. Tesla communication is a serious 2 stars
Yeah I found as far as returning calls or emails they aren't great... can't keep up with production I suppose. Do you have an adviser already? I can PM you my advisers number and you can try calling her if not? I promise you that it's worth it if it makes you feel better haha. My car is gone until Friday right now getting wrapped and i'm having separation anxiety...

Yeah I found as far as returning calls or emails they aren't great... can't keep up with production I suppose. Do you have an adviser already? I can PM you my advisers number and you can try calling her if not? I promise you that it's worth it if it makes you feel better haha. My car is gone until Friday right now getting wrapped and i'm having separation anxiety...

I have heard back by email that it has arrived... which i cryptically take to mean in QC. They are waiting on info from the carrier. My advisor is Ameena in TO. Same as yours? Thank you for the offer. That must be tough to lose your car, even for a few days, after so long a wait!

I got my delivery about 7 business days after it arrived in Quebec, but it was delayed by the trucking company taking awhile to respond so it may be quicker than that! Ameena was my adviser as well, she didn't respond to any of my emails but I caught her by phone quite a few times, she is very sweet and apologetic - I really feel like they are dealing with way too many deliveries at all times lol.

I get my car back tomorrow afternoon and can rest a little easier knowing it's not going to get ruined during the 40,000 KM/yr I drive for work, it's been rough driving my Fiance's car for the past few days, i'm already spoiled by autopilot in traffic, it's a godsend.
Any word yet?

I got my delivery about 7 business days after it arrived in Quebec, but it was delayed by the trucking company taking awhile to respond so it may be quicker than that! Ameena was my adviser as well, she didn't respond to any of my emails but I caught her by phone quite a few times, she is very sweet and apologetic - I really feel like they are dealing with way too many deliveries at all times lol.

I get my car back tomorrow afternoon and can rest a little easier knowing it's not going to get ruined during the 40,000 KM/yr I drive for work, it's been rough driving my Fiance's car for the past few days, i'm already spoiled by autopilot in traffic, it's a godsend.
Any word yet?

haha amazing that you got spoiled in like 3 days of driving!

I am told my car leaves Quebec today and will be delivered on Friday. Seems a long time to get from Quebec to here, but hopefully they are just being safe with the estimate.

How was your delivery experience? I guess since it is a 3rd party they just roll it off the truck and give you the 'keys'? Could you see your car on the app at all beforehand?

haha amazing that you got spoiled in like 3 days of driving!

I am told my car leaves Quebec today and will be delivered on Friday. Seems a long time to get from Quebec to here, but hopefully they are just being safe with the estimate.

How was your delivery experience? I guess since it is a 3rd party they just roll it off the truck and give you the 'keys'? Could you see your car on the app at all beforehand?

Ameena gave me a similar delivery schedule, on Tuesday morning she said the following Monday.. it was delivered that same Tuesday evening with no heads-up whatsoever. Kinda cool surprise, but I was completed unprepared. They actually rolled it off the truck and into my driveway then rang my video doorbell, I noticed a Tesla in the driveway and was extremely confused / excited.

The app didn't register until a few days later, which I liked because I got to appreciate how awesome the car was without the app (which is 10/10) then realize the car is 10x better with the app functioning as well. I'd recommend reading some articles about delivery checklists ASAP. I was planning to start looking for the checklist I wanted to use as soon as I got a call for delivery, but since it was a surprise I just googled the first checklist I could find and quickly scrambled through it while fighting the temptation to sign the forms so I could go for a drive. Hopefully your car is here in the next few days! Post pics

• Informative
Reactions: bookfast
Ameena gave me a similar delivery schedule, on Tuesday morning she said the following Monday.. it was delivered that same Tuesday evening with no heads-up whatsoever. Kinda cool surprise, but I was completed unprepared. They actually rolled it off the truck and into my driveway then rang my video doorbell, I noticed a Tesla in the driveway and was extremely confused / excited.

The app didn't register until a few days later, which I liked because I got to appreciate how awesome the car was without the app (which is 10/10) then realize the car is 10x better with the app functioning as well. I'd recommend reading some articles about delivery checklists ASAP. I was planning to start looking for the checklist I wanted to use as soon as I got a call for delivery, but since it was a surprise I just googled the first checklist I could find and quickly scrambled through it while fighting the temptation to sign the forms so I could go for a drive. Hopefully your car is here in the next few days! Post pics

Thanks for the info and tips! I'll post pics here shortly after delivery. I'm surprised there was no phone call from the delivery driver in advance! It's gotta be less than 50/50 that people will be home at random?!

Thanks for the info and tips! I'll post pics here shortly after delivery. I'm surprised there was no phone call from the delivery driver in advance! It's gotta be less than 50/50 that people will be home at random?!

She arrived this morning! Delivery was smooth, although the car was decently dirty, has a scratch on the front bumper, and was only 40% charged. Beyond that, it really is AWESOME!!!

Attachments

• 20190717_121209.jpg
    20190717_121209.jpg
    323 KB · Views: 60
  • 20190717_145931.jpg
    20190717_145931.jpg
    350.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Love
Reactions: Coderre
Awesome!!!
Did they call you before? Blue looks so nice!

yes the delivery driver did call about 2hrs in advance which was nice.

FYI for anyone else out there in NS or another province where you need Tesla's GST number (sometimes called HST or Tax ID) to register your vehicle, it is 855583852. I had to call my DA to get this. It wasn't anywhere to be found on the MVPA.