TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

New Model E Sub-forum?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by claytorj, Feb 11, 2014.

1. claytorj

claytorj Member

Now that Elon is on record calling the Gen III a model E, how about creating it it's own sub-forum so we can clean up the future cars forum. So much stuff in there, it would nice to have a dedicated thread for a confirmed car (Model E). Not sure if the mods were waiting for some particular later point in time to make the sub-forum though...

2. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

I think as soon as we have (first market) pricing for the Model X announced, we definitely need a Gen 3 sub-forum. And maybe earlier than that.

3. AnOutsider

AnOutsider S532 # XS27

I think we got the Model X forum around the time of the official reveal (Jan-Feb 2012). Granted, with so much more chatter about Model E vs the X, it may need to be sooner, I still think it may be a bit too soon.