Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New owner - 2017 75D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got 2017 MS 75D
It has HW3 but still MCU1 on version 2022.8.10.12 which is latest version i believe.

I saw this image of cluster screen online which I can not find how to get them on mine.
is it before update?

inlthv_800.jpg

Attachments

• inlthv_800.jpg
    inlthv_800.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 71
I just got 2017 MS 75D
It has HW3 but still MCU1 on version 2022.8.10.12 which is latest version i believe.

I saw this image of cluster screen online which I can not find how to get them on mine.
is it before update?

View attachment 966823

That gorgeous analog speedometer on the IC dates back to the pre-Autopilot days. Nowadays the only cars that have that are those that have no Autopilot hardware at all (November 2014 and earlier builds), plus maybe some edge cases that are probably too rare to mention.

In any case, it's not available for your car. Sorry to disappoint you, but hope you're enjoying your vehicle!

Bruce.

But the Trip data in the square on the right is a selectable option for either the right or left panel. Press and hold the scroll wheel and the list of options appears. Use the scroll wheel to scroll through the list, then press the scroll wheel to select the one you want. Trip data is one of about 5 options. The specific contents of the Trip panel can be set in the main trips panel, accessed by clicking on the icon of the car on the center screen (bottom left).
Note that the screen called "Car Status" has the tire pressure data (and nothing else).
If you use navigation, the left-hand panel will display the small Navigation screen, by default. Then when the trip is over, your selected screen will reappear.

Last edited:
Reactions: bmah