Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New owner in Texas

Justicepool

Jan 1, 2016
Andrews, Texas
Just ordered a CPO today while I was in Dallas. The car will be coming from LA. I'm very excited! It's a 2014 P85 with autopilot. It's pretty much loaded with options as far as I can tell. 13k miles.

Can't wait! Only drawback is they said delivery can take up to 3 weeks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stenn

Aug 23, 2015
Houston, Texas
Congratulations! Getting the car with autopilot was a good move. You'll love it. The three weeks will pass quickly if you use the time to have a wall connector installed in your garage. :)

bollar

Disgruntled Member
May 1, 2013
Southlake, TX
Just ordered a CPO today while I was in Dallas. The car will be coming from LA. I'm very excited! It's a 2014 P85 with autopilot. It's pretty much loaded with options as far as I can tell. 13k miles.

Can't wait! Only drawback is they said delivery can take up to 3 weeks. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Welcome! Come join our DFW Facebook group! We have an event in Denton coming up at the end of the month and it looks like you'll have your car by then...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TeslaDFW/

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC