Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New owner, styling thoughts?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I have finally taken the leap and just placed an order for a new red model 3 sr+! Have always loved the idea of an EV, but for some reason I have always found the model 3 to be a bit lacking in styling/street appeal😐.

I wanted to ask the forum thoughts on exterior mods, e.g. front spoiler, rear spoiler, side Skirts, wheel covers? Any experience with them? Would it look tacky to put a low profile spoiler on a sr+?

I really just do not like the aero wheels, has anyone used or know how to source orbital or other covers?

I also would appreciate any recommendations for ppf/ceramic coating in the brisbane area!

I really just do not like the aero wheels, has anyone used or know how to source orbital or other covers?
I pulled the hubcaps off the first day I got it.

1632282738803.png

Hi all,

I have finally taken the leap and just placed an order for a new red model 3 sr+! Have always loved the idea of an EV, but for some reason I have always found the model 3 to be a bit lacking in styling/street appeal😐.

I wanted to ask the forum thoughts on exterior mods, e.g. front spoiler, rear spoiler, side Skirts, wheel covers? Any experience with them? Would it look tacky to put a low profile spoiler on a sr+?

I also would appreciate any recommendations for ppf/ceramic coating in the brisbane area!
It's really all about the wheels.
Easiest mod to make and has the most impact.
Start with taking off the aero caps and it looks more "street" immediately. The caps only add a little range, and that's mostly for high speed driving.

Hi all,

The orbitals are no longer great value but they do look good (at least to me). They are at rimetrix now. The one’s in my profile pic are sprayed with satin black plastidip which is dead easy and makes for simple gutter rash repairs. They really do just look like a 19” wheel to the untrained eye.