Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Owner with an SR+ and AutoPilot question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My doorjamb sticker shows 4/19 for production date, and I can’t find any option to purchase the FSD upgrade in my Tesla account. I was wondering if that would show up down the road at some point after I’ve had the car for a bit.

Very cool to hear about HW3, is there an easy way to check?
If you can’t enable Sentry mode or get dashcam to work then you have HW3.

• Informative
Reactions: Big-T and Troy
My M3 SR+ manufacture date is 03/19, black with autopilot, also shows Battery and Drive Unit Warranty as "8 years or 120,000 miles, whichever comes first" in the vehicle detail page.

Question: Is there anyother SR+ / SR's vehicle page shows the warranty of battery and drive unit in their vehicle page as "8 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first"?

Thanks!
2019-04-20 - screenshot.PNG

• Informative
Reactions: TomB985
I purchased the M3 SR+ with AutoPilot on April 5th (3/19 Build). I also have the current FSD features.

I was told by the sales rep that I am in a FSD 60 day trial. Yet I did not opt-in to a trial and don't see any trial or expiration mentioned online or on the TouchScreen.

Paid $3K for AutoPilot just before the price changes. The price change actually happened on the 6th day of my full refund 7 day trial. After was told I would get a refund check for the difference.

I was also offered the FSD price after purchase for $5,500 by the rep. But see an upgrade price of $7,000 on my account page on tesla.com

I'm not sure if the $5,500 price is based on the 60 day trial. And if it is, I am super confused since I did not opt-in and don't know the trial end date.

I also saw Elon posted on Twitter that FSD prices are going up by about $1,000 on May 1st. Now I am even more confused as I don't know if this is for new purchases or old upgrades as well.

I purchased the M3 SR+ with AutoPilot on April 5th (3/19 Build). I also have the current FSD features.

I was told by the sales rep that I am in a FSD 60 day trial. Yet I did not opt-in to a trial and don't see any trial or expiration mentioned online or on the TouchScreen.

Paid $3K for AutoPilot just before the price changes. The price change actually happened on the 6th day of my full refund 7 day trial. After was told I would get a refund check for the difference.

I was also offered the FSD price after purchase for $5,500 by the rep. But see an upgrade price of $7,000 on my account page on tesla.com

I'm not sure if the $5,500 price is based on the 60 day trial. And if it is, I am super confused since I did not opt-in and don't know the trial end date.

I also saw Elon posted on Twitter that FSD prices are going up by about $1,000 on May 1st. Now I am even more confused as I don't know if this is for new purchases or old upgrades as well.
Welcome to the club of confusion!

• Funny
Reactions: willow_hiller