Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New PUP/Bundling

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I noticed a couple of changes to the configurator. I couldn't find a thread on the topic so here goes:

- Cold weather package, UHFS are now part of the PUP package
- It also shows heated seat for *all* passengers.
- Interestingly there is no longer a reference to extended leather on armrests, leather steering wheel etc. Does that mean that this nicer set of finishes is now included by default?

Thoughts?

Isn't it nice how passengers cannot actually control their heated seats? Would it kill Tesla to actually give passengers control of these things? Oh wait, never mind, doing so would mean that Tesla might have to spend a couple bucks on two rear seat heater controls... never mind. Sacrilege!

My new Bolt has heated rear seats with individual controls in the rear. It also has a rear center arm rest, covered front console storage, door storage pockets, apple car play/android auto, 360° birds-eye camera and a fully color coordinated light color interior - none of which are available on my S85. And the Bolt cost way less than half as much as the Tesla.

Really like my Tesla but it's easy to see the Model S is in serious need of a refresh with added features to make it at least somewhat competitive.