Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Referral Program (March 2019)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
if you don't know anyone, and buying a Tesla. make sure you use a referral link/code to place the order otherwise you won't get free supercharging miles (why say no to free?). no everyone knows someone who has a Tesla.

it is important to order through the referral link otherwise it is hard to get it added afterwards

Free Supercharger Miles or KEVIN73933 if you place order via phone or in store.

Sorry to everyone I made a mistake previously I hope that this is the correct section. I ordered a model 3 RWD LR in Italy but now I am working in Washington DC. If someone needs a referral code, this is the code of me Barbara:
Free Supercharger Miles or barbara80023.
I hope that I didn’t creat problem with the wrong section.
Thanks to every one and thanks for the forum that is extremely useful.

Anyone interested in buying a Tesla and need a referral code to get 1000 free miles of Supercharging on a Model S, Model X or Model 3?

I have a Dual Motor Long Range Model 3. Best. Car. Ever. But, really it is!

If you have any questions, PM and I'd be happy to help. If you are in the NYC area, I can even recommend cheap but good electricians if you need them to install a 240 volt outlet or the Tesla Wall Charger at your home.

My referral code: paul96416

Free Supercharger Miles

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can get Free Supercharging for life if using my referral code on existing Model S/X inventory models. Tesla Supercharging Credit mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.
For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!

Anyone looking for a referral code can also use my Tesla referral link to get 1500kms/1000miles of free Supercharging on Model S, Model X or Model 3. You can get Free Supercharging for life if using my referral code on existing Model S/X inventory models. Tesla Supercharging Credit mark47276.

Feel free to PM me and I can help answer any questions you may have, as others kindly did for me when I ordered.
For those who order...Welcome to the Tesla family in advance!