Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Referral Program (March 2019)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure if someone posted this already, but there's an even better perk for people who have FUSC and upgrade to a newer car with delivery before the end of March. They are giving those people 3yrs of free supercharging as a thank you for buying a new car. I ordered one yesterday and was told it's an unadvertised special, so ask your sales adviser.

I'd love to get an entry into the drawings, so if your buying feel free to use my code: 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

Thanks!!

Framingham United Soccer Club?

Not sure if someone posted this already, but there's an even better perk for people who have FUSC and upgrade to a newer car with delivery before the end of March. They are giving those people 3yrs of free supercharging as a thank you for buying a new car. I ordered one yesterday and was told it's an unadvertised special, so ask your sales adviser.

I'd love to get an entry into the drawings, so if your buying feel free to use my code: 1,000 miles of free Supercharging

Thanks!!

Not sure if someone posted this already, but there's an even better perk for people who have FUSC and upgrade to a newer car with delivery before the end of March. They are giving those people 3yrs of free supercharging as a thank you for buying a new car. I ordered one yesterday and was told it's an unadvertised special, so ask your sales adviser.!
We took advantage of this deal yesterday. You just need to buy another car. No need to upgrade/return the old car. ;)

So many changes today ... New referral program, increased prices on cars, huge increased pricing adding FSD for existing owners, S and X now only offer LR (100) battery. Hmm the "new" referral program isn't very worthwhile for any owners with unlimited supercharging ... like me. Entry into a drawing only. Its is now just more of a favor to someone else buying so they get 1000 miles of charging.
Don't hesitate to use my referral code https://bit.ly/2RrZ0aO

What do others see on this board? For me, Local is empty, Owners shows 4 names each with 2 referrals and zero CO2 saved. United States and World seem ok.
On my Local tab, my town is shown as #1 in the state of Colorado with 105.83 pounds of CO2 saved per capita, over 3.3 million pounds total. We put this town on the map! ;)

#2 in Colorado is Boulder, population 107,000 and 19.90 pounds of CO2 saved per capita, 2.5 million pounds total.