Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Refresh Headlights & Taillights for Tesla Model S 2012-2020 | T Sportline x Alpharex collab NOVA Headlights and Pro Series Taillights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not blaming Tsportline at all for the confusion. Communication from Alpharex did at one point indicate that if you had the older style charge port that these would be plug and play. That was incorrect, but I'm glad to see that they do work with some minor changes. Amazing customer support from Alpharex! 2021 was a very confusing year for Model S production, with lots of things being the same but somehow completely different at the same time. You'd think that prior to a product launch there would be some robust field testing which would have also helped them to develop a detailed set of instructions for the end users to follow. It took me and a friend 7 hours to install these on his car, but I bet when my parts arrive we will be able to do it much faster next time.

As always, we're definitely always here to help - but gang to be clear, we've very specifically never listed these to fit 2021 refresh cars. On our site, they are ONLY and have ever ONLY been listed under 2012-2020 Model S because that is what they are designed to plug in on (plug and play). The listing has multiple mentions of exactly what models are compatible - definitely no 2021 refresh mentions.

So at this point, we don't have an easy solution for 2021 customers. That said, as soon as Alpharex re-engineers working plug and play tail lights for the 2021 refresh, we'll be able to get them to 2021 customers. We are certainly working with Alpharex and helping to get this done, but it will take a bit to get the parts properly sorted. Thanks again everyone for the patience! PM me directly if you need help, we'll work with you!

If you have 2012-2020 Model S, the headlights plug in and work as we listed:

View attachment 1053476
I would have bought the headlights too, but they are way too busy for me. I wish they would make a simpler design like the Matrix headlights with only 2 projectors.

Matte Black
IMG_1510.jpeg

My car is black and I should have them installed today. I have a 21 refresh so I’ve had to wait for the resistors to show up and get them all installed so I can go out and tackle the project at once. Right now, I am free wiring everything (installing resistors before removing old tail lights) I’ll post photos once complete. I must say these things are absolutely beautiful in person. I look very nice with my black car.

For anyone with 2021 refresh, how hot (if at all) do the resistors get?
I’m about to find out just finished my install. Kind of a nightmare with all the resistors but I believe it’s going. Headed over to my sons to have him drive so I can take a look and take some videos. I already posted the resistors to Buy, but I mounted them in such a way to where they weren’t touching anything (as best I could)

Just finished getting them to finally work on my 21 plaid! First of all I cannot thank Alpharex enough! These guys told me exactly what to buy. They tried to get me to wait for the harness, but I insisted so they insisted on helping me. One of the resistors showed up late, but they even checked in on me to see how progress was going. Customer service is amazing. no thanks to TSportline.. these guys got right on it. I’ll post a YouTube video with detailed directions and try and have it up tomorrow. I’ll post some videos of them at night once it gets dark. Obviously I got the smoke and they look great on Black!
IMG_1870.jpeg
IMG_1871.jpeg
IMG_1875.jpeg

Just finished getting them to finally work on my 21 plaid! First of all I cannot thank Alpharex enough! These guys told me exactly what to buy. They tried to get me to wait for the harness, but I insisted so they insisted on helping me. One of the resistors showed up late, but they even checked in on me to see how progress was going. Customer service is amazing. no thanks to TSportline.. these guys got right on it. I’ll post a YouTube video with detailed directions and try and have it up tomorrow. I’ll post some videos of them at night once it gets dark. Obviously I got the smoke and they look great on Black!
View attachment 1053971View attachment 1053972View attachment 1053973
Looking good! Do you have the full track pack or just the wheels?

View attachment 1053971View attachment 1053972
Looking good! Do you have the full track pack or just the wheels?
Thanks! I just have the Zero G (track pack) wheels. I think I’m gonna get a 24 here soon so I don’t want to waste 16k for a 57k 21 plaid. I’ve spent enough lol. Hopefully there’s the rumored front cam & ambient lighting on the model S before I order a new one

Reactions: Aziatiklover