Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Refresh Headlights & Taillights for Tesla Model S 2012-2020 | T Sportline x Alpharex collab NOVA Headlights and Pro Series Taillights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Earlier today I noticed this new product for the cars produced in 2021-2022. Modified harness with resistors will make these lights work:

well that sucks, now that the adapter harness is availble the taillights are out of stock.

Alpharex seems to still have them in stock

just choose the ones without the converter and you could get the harness from T-Sportline

Does anyone have any installed pictures of smoked variant of the tail lights? I'm debating if I should go with the smoked versions over the red/clear. Don't want to wait on the red/clear versions till the listed timeline of August, as we know how that goes!

I don't like the look of most smoked tails, but some versions if it matches the theme of the car, look good.

Does anyone have any installed pictures of smoked variant of the tail lights? I'm debating if I should go with the smoked versions over the red/clear. Don't want to wait on the red/clear versions till the listed timeline of August, as we know how that goes!

I don't like the look of most smoked tails, but some versions if it matches the theme of the car, look good.
I should have some photos to post soon. Installing those on my 2021 MSP, midnight silver metallic.

yo!! if you are still focused on the OEM version, here you go

Reactions: SIXF80
I should have some photos to post soon. Installing those on my 2021 MSP, midnight silver metallic.
IMG_8589.jpeg

IMG_8588.jpeg
IMG_8587.jpeg

Yeah, thanks for those pics. I went ahead and ordered the smoked versions through TSportline, since they were running a father's day special that ends end of day today. I selected the '21 versions so will confirm with them tomorrow that my shipment will include the 21' wiring adapter/harness, since it's not explcitly stated.

Can't wait to get these in and installed! The stock taillights are the one thing that makes my 21 look outdated! I don't really mind the stock headlights.

Reactions: misc3r
Hell yeah thank you!!

Time to black out the side and bumper reflectors too! Looks scrumptious though

Where did you find the black Tesla logo cover btw?
I was thinking the same thing. They have smoke PPF on them currently, but possibly gloss black would look even better. I think I may also need to do something about the red reflectors in the rear diffuser as well.

Where did you find the black Tesla logo cover btw?

It’s actually not a cover. I got it HERE:

It’s actually not a cover. I got it HERE:

i had a bad experience with emblems only. Bad paint, no refunds and poorly built replica front emblems. Stay away.

i had a bad experience with emblems only. Bad paint, no refunds and poorly built replica front emblems. Stay away.
I’m happy with my rear badge from there. It was a poorly spray painted piece of high quality 3D metal. I wet sanded it and coated it to make it look perfect.

The front one I got from there was an OEM part that was also spray painted. Wasn’t prepped properly, so the paint is chipping off. 🤦🏻‍♂️