Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New S/X Coat Hooks Now in Tesla Store!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought mine on Taptes... First time I used them, I realized that they easily slide sideways and dislodge with anything hanging on them. My dry clean pick up ended up on the floor, after 5 minutes of driving not exceeding 30 mph on local streets... I had to put Velcro between them and the seat, they're not particular sturdy now , but at least not sliding sideways
Yes, most of them have no adhesive. A buddy bought some aluminum ones with a Tesla logo and they had a 3M adhesive pad on the back, makes a lot of sense.

Mine fitted very snug and well. Looks identical to Tesla's for $19.99. Probably diverted from the same factory lol.

Had it for months before finally fitted them on. So satisfied with it decided to go back on Taptes to get an extra pair for my X, but alas, they are selling a different version of it now (probably threatened with litigation).

I just took delivery of a new Model X and apparently there has been a very recent front seat redesign and the Tesla coat hooks no longer are compatible with the headrests? Is anyone aware of this or familiar with these changes? Nowhere on the product page does it state that the coat hooks are not compatible with the most recent seat redesign.

I just took delivery of a new Model X and apparently there has been a very recent front seat redesign and the Tesla coat hooks no longer are compatible with the headrests? Is anyone aware of this or familiar with these changes? Nowhere on the product page does it state that the coat hooks are not compatible with the most recent seat redesign.
Correct. They are no longer compatible noting the new seat design on my wife's X which we took delivery last month.