Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New "short term" member of the Tesla Model S club

I posted in the forum a few times...but not as a new "short term" member of the club. Picked up a 2016 P90D in SLC and am headed back to SoCal. Excited for my "shake down" cruise! i assumed a lease for a year (good terms)..so it is my one year "test drive".
I lucked out and the big storm is staying north of me.
Next stop Nephi, UT...St. George, then Vegas for the night.
I've only been in the car an hour and it is so awesome!
Check back later,
Cheers

Reactions: bonnie and SMAlset
Thanks!
Leaving Vegas for Barstow this morning. It's too bad there are only 2 charging stations here (north and south by airport). You would think there would be some at the hotels.
Barstow, Temecula, then home to N. Co. San Diego...looks like blue skies all the way (not a drop of rain yesterday!)
Cheers

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC