Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New software update available on March 9th, 2022 for Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think so. I'm on 2022.4.5.3 as well.
Even that one didn't have anything different from the previous one. I keep wishing an update will come out that actually fixes some issues....instead of getting a new game, or changing the color of your car.

I thought I was g
Until they allow more function buttons at the bottom bar updates are pointless. Who needs calendar, phone, text, games, toys, streaming, etc on the bottom bar when 90% of them cannot be used while driving. I don't sit in my car to play game or look at my calendar. I have a phone or computer for that.
I seriously thought I was going to use that infotainment a lot more than I actually do. I thought I'd play games while charging on trips, but the reality is the car charges so fast, there's no time for that. Cant even get through a full TV episode in the 15-20min I'm at a charger. I usually use that time to go to the bathroom, stretch, and maybe grab a snack.

I thought I was g

I seriously thought I was going to use that infotainment a lot more than I actually do. I thought I'd play games while charging on trips, but the reality is the car charges so fast, there's no time for that. Cant even get through a full TV episode in the 15-20min I'm at a charger. I usually use that time to go to the bathroom, stretch, and maybe grab a snack.
Yes, and most people charge at home so they're never just sitting in their car waiting. I have not once turned on any app besides ones related to driving the car. My iPhone has better apps than the ones on the Tesla. It's ridiculous to have calendar, text, games, streaming as primary functions of a car.

OTA updates are not uniformly sent at the same time to all vehicles. They are staggered, seemingly in a complex schedule pattern, or even random.

I believe someone can post a listing of OTA updates, but I think it's after the fact, not a schedule.

As with all things Tesla admin, patience is a virtue. We all learned that trying to predict estimated delivery dates.

Reactions: laservet