Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Software Update.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well this might generate some noise, but the more I drive my Tesla, the dumber I get. At least that is how I feel. I still have an ICE vehicle too, so occasionally when I switch over and drive my ICE, I almost get into trouble every time. I've gotten so used to some features like chime if XX above speed limit, staying in your lane, one pedal driving, etc. that I find myself occasionally forgetting to manually handle those tasks when driving my ICE. Almost got a speeding ticket the other night in my ICE, cruising along, all was quiet and not hearing any chimes, and 30+ over the speed limit... Spoiled, first world problems I guess...

Well this might generate some noise, but the more I drive my Tesla, the dumber I get.
I had this happen after driving my last car, an XC90, for three years. I got completely used to (1) the brake hold feature, (2) the "Pilot Assist" autosteer on the freeway, and (3) the HUD. All three admittedly made me a lazier (and probably dumber) driver. Of course, the same could be said about going from a manual to an automatic, or from a horse-and-buggy to a car, for that matter.

Well this might generate some noise, but the more I drive my Tesla, the dumber I get. At least that is how I feel. I still have an ICE vehicle too, so occasionally when I switch over and drive my ICE, I almost get into trouble every time. I've gotten so used to some features like chime if XX above speed limit, staying in your lane, one pedal driving, etc. that I find myself occasionally forgetting to manually handle those tasks when driving my ICE. Almost got a speeding ticket the other night in my ICE, cruising along, all was quiet and not hearing any chimes, and 30+ over the speed limit... Spoiled, first world problems I guess...
Same here. I almost crashed my wifes Expedition because I was expecting regenerative braking! lol