Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New SR issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

vickh

Dec 16, 2018
az
1.Water leaking into trunk space after car wash

2.Rear AC vents blowing hot, front works fine

3. UMC clicking not charging/ SC works fine. Hopefully an EZ swap.

How much can a mobile guy fix ? Appt. next Wed. If I select too many issues it defaults to in person service. Overall car drives beautifully.

Just yesterday I reached back to check the air flow from the vents for the rear seat area and it was blowing hot air. Then later when I checked again it was pretty cold. Can't speak to what happened as I don't know o_O. And I do check the manual from time to time to understand things. I can say my vent setting for the rear area is On. Think it was on before too but not sure. Sometimes I think there should be a dummies guide that would go into more behind what the manual says. The forum is the next best things I guess if the right person reads your post and has an answer.

• Informative
Reactions: vickh
1.Water leaking into trunk space after car wash

2.Rear AC vents blowing hot, front works fine

3. UMC clicking not charging/ SC works fine. Hopefully an EZ swap.

How much can a mobile guy fix ? Appt. next Wed. If I select too many issues it defaults to in person service. Overall car drives beautifully.
Does your UMC start charging then give charging interrupted notices? Have you tried at a different outlet/house to make sure it’s not your wiring? My UMC went bad after about two weeks (didn’t work on other outlets or at another house with brand new wiring), but a ChargePoint location worked fine. I called service center parts department, explained to them and they FedEx’d me a replacement (I’m about 2 hours away from an SC).

• Informative
Reactions: vickh
Does your UMC start charging then give charging interrupted notices? Have you tried at a different outlet/house to make sure it’s not your wiring? My UMC went bad after about two weeks (didn’t work on other outlets or at another house with brand new wiring), but a ChargePoint location worked fine. I called service center parts department, explained to them and they FedEx’d me a replacement (I’m about 2 hours away from an SC).

Yes different outlet/house. Did you call 800# or local service #?

Just yesterday I reached back to check the air flow from the vents for the rear seat area and it was blowing hot air. Then later when I checked again it was pretty cold. Can't speak to what happened as I don't know o_O. And I do check the manual from time to time to understand things. I can say my vent setting for the rear area is On. Think it was on before too but not sure. Sometimes I think there should be a dummies guide that would go into more behind what the manual says. The forum is the next best things I guess if the right person reads your post and has an answer.

there's another thread, but no resolution. Wife said she wouldn't take another trip in hot AZ w/o it ;)