Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New T3P coming to Houston area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was just about to place my order on a Genesis G70 3.3t in the most basic trim. I’d done the test drive and it was quick and nicely appointed. Nothing special, but it’s a lower tier enthusiast’s car. No LSD unfortunately in the base trim, but acceptable for the budget.

The new price drop combined with the possibility of a special tax treatment puts these two cars within a grand of each other. Add in the saving on cost of ownership and I should be significantly ahead of the Genesis.

Trading in a 2015 Ford Expedition for a white on white M3P.

Reactions: tm1v2
Digitaldad, I’ve always had small cars up until this current monster. My favorite was a second gen (1991) Prelude SI. Small, nimble and light. I can’t stand driving the Expedition in traffic. The turbo spool then lunge and then slam brakes routine is so tedious. I hope autopilot is as good as everyone claims in slow moving rush hour. Even without it, the smooth and instant torque should make holding a consistent gap much easier.

Reactions: tm1v2