Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Tesla blog post - My New Favorite Car

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
mods: Should there be a single thread for these TM blog posts... I couldn't decide if a new thread was appropriate.

Scott Painter blogs on the TM site about his Roadster he received last month:

Tesla Motors - hear - My New Favorite Car

I drove my very own Tesla Roadster off the lot of the Tesla store in West Los Angeles the other day – a few months before I was expecting it. (Thanks, guys, for the best Christmas present possible!) My first reaction is the most visceral: Wow!

Best thing so far? I get a thrill out of scaring the crap out of everyone.

The intoxicating wind-up of the electric motor almost teases anyone near me to doubt the power under the hood. But it’s all sports car. All torque all the time, zero to 60 in less than four seconds, speed and handling that rival anything I’ve ever driven. (The brakes could be better – or maybe it’s my fault for driving like a jackass.)

mods: Should there be a single thread for these TM blog posts... I couldn't decide if a new thread was appropriate.

I don't really have any strict policy about it. If the Tesla blog post relates to an existing thread, I put it there. If it's spawns it's own discussion and might clearly be more appropriate for another section of the forum (e.g. http://www.teslamotorsclub.com/technical-discussion/2040-roadster-efficiency-range.html), it goes there. If not, it will likely stay here. Just use your best judgment, as you did.

Scott Painter blogs on the TM site about his Roadster he received last month:

Tesla Motors - hear - My New Favorite Car

display_data.php

Notice a certain green car in the background.