Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor New Tesla Model S Plaid Round Steering Wheel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TSportline

Global Vendor
Look what arrived at T Sportline today 😜😜😜

We're working on upgrades today - we will have custom leather and carbon fiber options, and a sportier version.

The basic looking on is the NEW stock Tesla wheel, up close and personal.
The second, sportier one is our aftermarket Xtra Round wheel, we will have these in Feb.
2023Tesla_Model_S_Paid_Round_Steering_Wheel.jpg

MSRoundwheel_4000x.progressive_b476d603-06be-49f8-9a5e-1f175f684efe.webp

Look what arrived at T Sportline today 😜😜😜

We're working on upgrades today - we will have custom leather and carbon fiber options, and a sportier version.

The basic looking on is the NEW stock Tesla wheel, up close and personal.
The second, sportier one is our aftermarket Xtra Round wheel, we will have these in Feb.
2023Tesla_Model_S_Paid_Round_Steering_Wheel.jpg

MSRoundwheel_4000x.progressive_b476d603-06be-49f8-9a5e-1f175f684efe.webp

When will the sporty version be shipping? I would really like one. Also, any discount for forum members...? ;-)

Wont Tesla be selling round wheels for $700 installed? These are $849.
🤷🏻‍♂️
All of the aftermarket round wheels are all on sales after Tesla release their version, but one from Secret-EV is the best deal so far, $595 for a carbon fiber wheel is a steal.

All of the aftermarket round wheels are all on sales after Tesla release their version, but one from Secret-EV is the best deal so far, $595 for a carbon fiber wheel is a steal.

Do you lose the heating functionality?

I love mine. Installed yesterday.

Attachments

• 92A81AB5-58A3-4DA5-AB74-F6D8144B5E67.jpeg
    92A81AB5-58A3-4DA5-AB74-F6D8144B5E67.jpeg
    594 KB · Views: 238