Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New to the Ranger World

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I have moved from St Louis to Eastern Washington, and now need to use the Tesla Ranger Maintenance for my annual service and a door handle fix. Can anyone smart on how the Rangers work walk me through what I can expect before I call Tesla to start the process. I appreciate the assist!!

I live in Alabama. It took me several calls first to the Atlanta service center, who directed me to the New Orleans service, which was not even open and the # turned out to just be some guys number. I think he directed me to the Marietta service center. Eventually someone gave me the number to the Alabama ranger, and things have been fine since. He said I could call him directly if I need to, which I will be doing soon for a door issue here as well. My A/C had an issue on day one and it took about a week for him to come fix it in my garage.

Honestly I would think another member in Eastern Washington might be willing to just PM you the number of the ranger in the area.