Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Update for version 2021.32.31

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received and updated the software to a new version 2021.32.31. The release note is Request Full Self-Driving Beta and shows "You can now request early access to Full Self-Diving Betat pending eligibility...". However, I already requested the FSD beta from Version 2021.32.22 on September 25 and am waiting for the FSD update available for my car now. Why does this new update ask to request the FSD beta version again? What different the version 2021.32.22 and version 2021.32.31?

Attachments

• 20211104_195011.jpg
    20211104_195011.jpg
    386.8 KB · Views: 107
Reactions: NJEV-Don
I just received and updated the software to a new version 2021.32.31. The release note is Request Full Self-Driving Beta and shows "You can now request early access to Full Self-Diving Betat pending eligibility...". However, I already requested the FSD beta from Version 2021.32.22 on September 25 and am waiting for the FSD update available for my car now. Why does this new update ask to request the FSD beta version again? What different the version 2021.32.22 and version 2021.32.31?
I have no idea either. I was stuck on 32.22 for over a month. I opted in and out of FSD Beta request several times. Never had a good enough score. I saw that some said if you opted in to request the FSD Beta that you weren’t getting updates. I thought updates were more important. I finally get an update to 32.31 and it’s nothing! Ugh.

The fact that the release notes talk about opting in doesn’t mean you have to do it again. The release notes are often repeated from earlier builds. Check your settings in the car too see if you’re still in the queue. Unless you opted out, you should still be there.
How to check the settings in the car to see if I'm still in the queue? My Safety Score in the app is still being calculated. Does that mean I'm still in the queue?

All I know is I hope it fixes the browser crashing and the USB error.
Installing now.
2021.32.22 has been really flaky.
Please check if the numbers on the energy dial (in the instrument cluster) are back.
Also, please share anything new that you see. They have the cryptic message about calculating range more accurately - it would be interesting to see if that changes.