Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Service Center - Vallejo, CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Confirmed in a group on Facebook.

The service center is located at 1001 Admiral Callaghan Ln, Vallejo, CA 94591. It was "Momentum Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Vallejo" dealership and previously a Toyota dealership. It looks to be in "interim" use with a banner outside.

131245518_2676263849370867_7590293949912849945_o.jpg

It is a great location which provide great advertising opportunity by a freeway interchange. The location is easily accessible from I-80 and SR-37 and can provide service to Solano, Napa, eastern Marin, and northern Contra Costa counties.

The location is easily accessible from I-80 and SR-37 and can provide service to Solano, Napa, eastern Marin, and northern Contra Costa counties.
It's slightly closer than San Rafael from my Sonoma location, and by the looks of it, much more spacious. I may start taking my vehicles to Vallejo instead. Thanks for the picture!

Drove by there the other day and spoke to one of the techs/advisers. He said they were aiming to open March 15 for service. He also said it was like a homecoming for him, as he used to work at that location when it was still Toyota Vallejo.

That's such a great spot for Tesla IMO. Not sure if it's in the cards for them, but that facility would also make a great store/gallery in addition to delivery hub and service center.

Reactions: ohmman