Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Wrap....Second Time Around

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bought it new in 2020. Original color was white and I wrapped it in Satin Pearl White. Just had it wrapped again in Matte Military Green. Dash was done in carbon fiber.

Where I am in Florida right now there is a Ferrari show taking place. When I drove up they all pulled out their phones to take pictures of my car. And the valets down here now tip me when I park it.

Tesla The Zombie.jpg

Bought it new in 2020. Original color was white and I wrapped it in Satin Pearl White. Just had it wrapped again in Matte Military Green. Dash was done in carbon fiber.

Where I am in Florida right now there is a Ferrari show taking place. When I drove up they all pulled out their phones to take pictures of my car. And the valets down here now tip me when I park it.

View attachment 758792
That’s looking sharp. 👍👍

View attachment 758792
Lol did you say Florida or Soviet Russia

• Disagree
Reactions: X Fan

View attachment 758792
nice...cost?

View attachment 758792
Looks awesome! Mine is currently getting wrapped and I almost picked that same color but went with this

Attachments

• 3FE6D199-40E5-4D92-8D18-5F69E66A35A3.jpeg
    3FE6D199-40E5-4D92-8D18-5F69E66A35A3.jpeg
    606.2 KB · Views: 389
Perfectly clean it’s about as hard as a normal paint type.. but the matte looks good even when not clean at all so I guess in that matter it’s easier to keep looking good but not keep clean?

View attachment 758792
Bump for price...

Last edited: