Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New York Deliveries?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, wondering if folks have been taking deliveries or getting VINs in the NY metro area? I haven't heard much on my end since end of Q2 (except to be notified of the price reduction!). Pretty quiet on the tracker as well.

6/3 - placed order LRAWD/PearlWhite/20"/All Black
6/25 - declined delivery of 008xxx (door color mismatch, etc.)
7/4 - changed color to MSM

Hi, wondering if folks have been taking deliveries or getting VINs in the NY metro area? I haven't heard much on my end since end of Q2 (except to be notified of the price reduction!). Pretty quiet on the tracker as well.

6/3 - placed order LRAWD/PearlWhite/20"/All Black
6/25 - declined delivery of 008xxx (door color mismatch, etc.)
7/4 - changed color to MSM

Hi, ordered on 1/31/20. Got vin about a week ago. Taking delivery on 7.20. My buddy took delivery of his PUP Y last month as well.

I ordered on June 20ish, received VIN a few days ago and scheduled for delivery during the week of July 27. Hope this help .

Hi, ordered on 1/31/20. Got vin about a week ago. Taking delivery on 7.20. My buddy took delivery of his PUP Y last month as well.

Awesome, what are your VIN ranges and configs if you don’t mind me asking? Do you know if these are recent builds?

I would prefer not to pay until I've had a chance to look at the car. Do you know if they take a check in Brooklyn? Does it have to be certified? Some say yes to certified, others say, personal checks are fine.

I would prefer not to pay until I've had a chance to look at the car. Do you know if they take a check in Brooklyn? Does it have to be certified? Some say yes to certified, others say, personal checks are fine.

For my first delivery, I transferred the down payment the morning of. Unfortunately, I had to refuse the car and get the money refunded which was annoying. The electronic check/direct debit process itself was super easy through my Tesla account. Next time, I'd prefer to do the transfer on my phone after I inspect the car. I loathe physical checks.

Seeing this on Tesla FAQ's: "In some states, payment must be received before delivery and cannot be accepted at time of pick-up." I don't think this is the case in NY?