TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Nikola Tesla EV Rally in Croatia

Discussion in 'Europe -' started by MarkoJ, Dec 4, 2016.

Tags:
  1. MarkoJ

MarkoJ Member

Just thought I would start a thread about this amazing EV Rally that takes place every year in Croatia. It's 90% Teslasm the scenary and roads are awesome, the towns the Rally stops at are picturesque, and the people are super easy going. I went on in in 2016 and it was an awesome experience. I am going again next year if anyone wants to join :) In the past I've rented a M4 and drove it around Europe and other car related activities but this rally was by far the most fun. Even more fun than Nurburgring.

Offical Rally Website -> English | Languages | Nikola Tesla EV Rally

Myself chatting it up with Mate Rimac!

[​IMG]

My number #14 P85 charging up next to Concept One. I rented my P85 for a reasonable amount from a rental place in Austira.

[​IMG]

Elon Musk's mother at the Rally a few years ago....

[​IMG]

And some really helpful rally girls!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like x 2
  2. MissAutobahn

MissAutobahn Elon, please ramp up Fremont in ludicrous mode!

The 2017 rally is also overwhelming. We have so much fun in breathtaking landscapes!
    My personal highlight until today was the ferryboat full of Teslas yesterday.
    Looking forward tomorrow to an other unforgettable day number 5 :rolleyes:

• Like x 1
  3. pvh

pvh Active Member

Is there seriously a diesel generator being used to charge 100% full electric vehicles? that really doesn’t make any sense! Or is this some kind of battery storage?

[​IMG]

4. MissAutobahn

MissAutobahn Elon, please ramp up Fremont in ludicrous mode!

No, this year we had all over Croatia equipment to charge without any diesel generator, directly from transformer stations. The crew has done a great job to let us charge with almost all cars at the same time in the middle of nowhere!

5. mspohr

mspohr Active Member

IMG_20170823_153703.jpg Came across this in Opatija, Croatia