Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nissan Esflow concept

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nissan will unveil an electric sports car concept at the Geneva Motor show in March. Looks pretty nice but it lacks Tesla Roadster performance. Also, reading the press release, Nissan seems unaware that an electric sports car already exists on the market.

nissan-esflow-concept-render-630-1297259348.jpg

This is an interesting idea...don't know that it'd be better though.

"On the inside, the ESFLOW saves weight by swapping conventional seats for a pair of gold-leather-upholstered fixed chairs sculpted into the bulkhead – the driver adjusts the steering wheel and pedals instead."

Read more: http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/news/a...esflow_electric_sports_car.html#ixzz1DUd0KGqX

I was hoping this would be an Infiniti.

and faster...
Infinity EV is coming - not yet announced, thats all (as we can understand, Nissan doesn't want to disclose much until Leaf sales are well underway).

Nissan (apparently) also has a track record of under-promise when it comes to 0-60 times. That has happenned with both GT-R and Leaf.

Infinity EV is coming - not yet announced, thats all (as we can understand, Nissan doesn't want to disclose much until Leaf sales are well underway).

Nissan (apparently) also has a track record of under-promise when it comes to 0-60 times. That has happenned with both GT-R and Leaf.

Yes I would consider myself cautiously optimistic. The ESflow is cool but replace the roadster with it? I would need to know more to even think about that. Back seat? Warranty? Price? Is it a stripped down car like the Roadster or would the Infiniti version be more pampering?

Yes I would consider myself cautiously optimistic. The ESflow is cool but replace the roadster with it? I would need to know more to even think about that. Back seat? Warranty? Price? Is it a stripped down car like the Roadster or would the Infiniti version be more pampering?
I think of ESFlow as the "Roadster for the rest of us" ;) Infinity EV will probably compete with Model S and BMW megacity.

Seems kind of strange that it had to be plugged in for the photo shoot.

The cords could be for the lighting for the photo shoot. I took the liberty to increase the brightness and contrast on the photo showing the extend-able front grill and now visible is what looks to be the charging port for the car in the grill itself, which was not visible in the original photo due to the darkness of the photo. Makes me wonder if Tesla might do the same with the Model S.

attachment.php