Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No-Confirmation Lane Change option not showing up

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi!

I have version 2019.12.1.1. When I go to the Navigate on Autopilot customization menu I only have 2 options: One for enabling this on every new navigation, and another one to set the speed based lane change. That's it!
I don't have the option to disable the lane change confirmation.

Is this an issue with my vehicle? or are they rolling this out in later versions?

Cheers!!!

I can't add anything to why you don't have it, but in my personal experience/opinion, you're not missing out on anything. I override 90% of the stupid crap it tries. It will have already started signaling of course, which makes me look even stupider for those outside the vehicle. Mine is back on "require confirmation."

I bought FSD too, so I'm hopeful, but on my commute it's pure garbage. Regular (E)AP though is still awesome.

I took delivery a little over a week ago. I don't believe I have hardware 3.
How do they roll out hardware updates?

I don’t remember the exact date in April when they switched over but it’s possible you have HW3. That’s the only explanation I can think of that would explain why you have speed based lane changes and NoA start on every trip, but not the option to disable confirmations. What’s the build date listed on the inside of your driver door? You bought the $5000 FSD package?

Did you try restarting the computer? It’s not hw3 related.

Agree that it’s worth restarting the computer. But from other posts, we do know that HW3 cars have been stuck on 2019.7.xxx with a lot of missing features while the rest of the fleet went through the various 2019.8.xxx builds. It’s possible that 2019.12.1.1 is the first unifying build with some features still disabled for HW3 pending shadow-mode validation. Unfortunately TeslaFi isn’t tracking HW3 yet so there’s no way to know for sure.

Reference:

HW3 in Model 3 since ~4/12

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: hcdavis3