Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Delivery Appointments Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After waiting nearly a year I finally got a VIN assigned Friday. I got an email on late Saturday to schedule an appointment, but got a message on the website of "There are currently no appointments available." I got another email today, Sunday, as a reminder to schedule the delivery, with the same error when I click the link and that if I don't schedule ASAP they'll put the order on hold... talk about the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing...

I'll try again tomorrow and give them a call if needed, but want to see if anyone else had this happen and how it was handled, do they open availability at certain times?

Text back the same number that asked you to schedule delivery. They will respond.

Honestly, these schedules are very loose anyway. I’ve been texted to pick up a day earlier and once a few hours earlier.

At worst, show up and speak to an SA. If you want it that badly, prepay and have everything ready for you to “Accept” the car. It might be the on the lot now.

Text back the same number that asked you to schedule delivery. They will respond.

Honestly, these schedules are very loose anyway. I’ve been texted to pick up a day earlier and once a few hours earlier.

At worst, show up and speak to an SA. If you want it that badly, prepay and have everything ready for you to “Accept” the car. It might be the on the lot now.
I actually haven't received any texts from them for some reason, everything is from email.

Anyway, it's all taken care of, shortly after 8am local time, I checked the link they sent again and it gave me 2 slots for tomorrow, strange as the delivery time frame was from Sept 29 to Oct 4. But I chose the one as soon as they open at 10am. Had to straighten things out with a trade which took a couple of hours, but it finally let me make the payment and everything is all set.

Overall a quirky process, which seems to be delayed in some areas, but about 10000000 times better than a dealership experience.

Reactions: voxel
My MYAWD is scheduled to be delivered July 4-13. When I texted the SC, they told me ETA is currently July 7 and I'll be able to schedule an appointment after that date. But now I'm getting automated messages that if I don't schedule an appointment by 4pm tomorrow, they can cancel my order. Only problem is there are no appointment available for me to schedule. Will they actually cancel my order?

On hold with Tesla waiting for someone for an hour now.

I tried, but since it's July 4, I don't think they are working. Trying my luck with the support number, but very possible they left the line open and no one is actually working...

I think you should plan on scheduling a delivery appointment by 4pm tomorrow, like the automated text message says. Or, in other words, forget about it today (which is a US holiday even though some places are open), and try again tomorrow morning which is a regular workday for most places.

So I texted the number, no response. Called at 10:02am (they open at 10am) and was hold for more than an hour so I gave up. Drove 45 min to the SC and they told me they probably had a glitch in the system. I was able to manually schedule an appointment with them for next week. Car is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. 🤞