Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Email Notifications for Watched Threads

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have all the email notifications enabled:

1673041843958.png

But I never get email notifications from watched threads. I *do* get email notifications for direct messages. Anyone have any idea what's wrong?

(I also have everything checked under "Receive a notification when someone…" if that matters...)

I have all the email notifications enabled:

View attachment 893122
But I never get email notifications from watched threads. I *do* get email notifications for direct messages. Anyone have any idea what's wrong?

(I also have everything checked under "Receive a notification when someone…" if that matters...)
If you don't get all the way to the end of the thread, you won't get additional notifications if additional content is posted.

I often use the "What's New" button to make sure I'm caught up - sometimes I lose notifications for threads I'm following if I click on a notification for a thread and the post was deleted or moved, for example, and I don't go and find the thread. (IMO, in this case, the forum really should jump to the next post in the thread, or the previous.