Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Unknown keycards

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Js1977

Aug 13, 2020
Dorset
Bit of a strange one. Just been to clean the Mrs car, car would not open and my phone was on charge and I thought it would be best I added my apple watch as a key since it was with me.

However, upon adding the watch as a key, I noticed at least two unknown keycards registered, One was Amanda's keycard and the other was Chalky's keycard plus one more under unknown keycard.

The only thing I can think of is when it went to the service centre however I dont think the dates added match plus I never got a notification of any keys added on my phone.

Anyone else come across this?

Did your wife give a name to unknown key cards? The other unknown keycard could be your watch as the watch adds as two separate key cards.
No. She would not know where to start tbh and Im the one that sets it all up and everything was named last time I saw it.

Wasn't aware it gave two separate keycards... I can see a watchapp.com (i think thats the name) on it and left that alone since I know the origin. Not sure if I had added her watch to it before and that might have been the actual unknown that I deleted 🤭... Thanks for the heads up, Ill have a look when she comes back as she is abroad at the moment...maybe with Amanda or god forbid Chalky🤔🤭

• Funny
Reactions: M1tch and spdpsba