Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Expected Delivery Date Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Checked my EDD for the first time this week (trying to stay away for my sanity) and was surprised to see a Dec 14-Jan 3 EDD. Not holding my breath but it's better than seeing nothing.
Interesting! You ordered a week before me. Mine initially said February, but then disappeared and hasn't reappeared. It wouldn't surprise me if I'm in January based on some of the movement in the other threads and your welcomed change.

ODD 08/23, MYLR 19” W/B no FSD and still EDD. Ordered in Canada. SA just said “A lot of the customers have that issue, just wait a few weeks”… Tried the chat on the website to get more information, also total waste of time, they said “Talk to your SA” after I told them I did and he had no clue. Man this car better be worth this hassle. Amazing the lack of info on such a pricy item. They couldn’t care less.

Here’s a data point. Ordered early July with mainly October EDD. I was able to get an inventory car in August. I didn’t want my 100 deposit go to waste so I asked my sister if she wanted it. She does but she’s in a different state so I told her to go to Tesla with all my account details so she can register the car in her name. Once she accepts delivery, she’ll drop her car from my account and add it to her newly created account. Once that reservation and delivery center changed to her place in late August that reservation never got an EDD to ever come back. I received an email today to finalize payment, she got her VIN right around the original EDD. I checked it yesterday on the updated app and there was still no EDD as of yesterday. Have faith all. Good luck.