Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Expected Delivery Date Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You're one of the only others I've seen who hasn't ever had an EDD for this long. I ordered 6/18 and still don't have one. SA tells me it'll be late August/early Sept for me but I'm not sure if he sees an actual date range or if he is giving me a general timeframe that he expects.

EDIT: And literally right after I left this comment, I checked my order and it's finally showing an EDD of August 26 - September 15, so I guess my SA did see something I wasn't on my end
1 day of a visible EDD, next day missing again, now…October

My EDD has returned and pushed back 1 day on each side, Aug. 27 - Sept. 17. This was after 50+day no EDD purgatory, EDD, October placeholder, and now back to adjusted EDD
Just got my first iteration of the EDD.
MYLR - Red, White Seats, Induction Wheels
OD: July 23, 2021
Original Delivery - November then December
Yesterday saw a date of 10/17 to 11/06
Today it’s shifted to 10/18 to 11/07

fingers crossed.

Reactions: hcdavis3
Ordered 7/23 and finally got my delivery window which has been bouncing around.
October 22 to Nov 17 so far

that said, any feel for where the car is going to come from CA factory?

absolutely don’t want this car to come from China factory!!!!

Ordered 7/23 and finally got my delivery window which has been bouncing around.
October 22 to Nov 17 so far

that said, any feel for where the car is going to come from CA factory?

absolutely don’t want this car to come from China factory!!!!
I don't believe the China factory was ever intended to deliver to the US. At this point MY is exclusively made in Freemont. Giga Texas/Berlin will likely change that.

Well, gang prepare for a long wait and on and off EDDs. I order in March and just got to to expect November 25 - I am sure they are going to be going max blast over the holidays🤨 I am now going and checking all the manufacturer's dealing EVs and deciding whether or not to wait for Elon and Co to get their collective *sugar* together. Best of luck to us all.

Reactions: rusmo