Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No Mention of the Boring Company Flame Thrower Yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm an early adopter (Model S November 2012), stock purchaser, Powerwall buyer, crazy in awe of Elon and his companies...went to first owners convention to see him talk and listened with tears of gratitude for trying to save the planet...always singing his praises...until now. SO disgusted. I don't effing care if you can get a flamethrower easily anywhere else or you don't think it's a weapon or could actually be used as such. It's representative of a weapon and it can still injure, cause an accidental fire, who knows what stupid thing might happen? Why do this? Why associate a green company with a weapon used in both world wars? So much the opposite of saving mankind through technology! Any other non-violent gimmick to raise money - anything but this. He's made a major mistake and he has lost a longtime fan and financial supporter. Will sell our stock. I can't look at my gorgeous S (my beloved Astro) the same now. Yes, Tesla is a different company than Boring, whatever. It's the same Elon across all companies. He's had a psychotic break! Totally heartbroken and disillusioned. (I haven't posted in years, this got me back on here.) Thanks for letting me vent.

Wow. It’s based on a movie “Spaceballs”. Just like ludicrous and plaid speed is. These “flame throwers” can be purchased today from other sources and have been for sale for a long time. It’s unfortunate how people go to extremes (overly positive and overly negative). I suspect most people will use them a few times and then either sell them or put them away. I didnt buy one since I’d rather put that money towards TSLA. But to get this “fired up” as much as Woodrows did, good grief. Relax man.

I think the boring hats and flamethrowers help show the market how easily Musk's companies can raise money. I know it is isn't really serious money from Tesla's point of view but it makes the point. It's ridiculous for people to think Tesla is going to have problems raising money when more is needed.

Elon told us what "not a flame thrower" is for. It is for fighting off Zombies.
However, I don't think we will have to worry about that anymore.
The borg emperor is no longer in control. Spock and God are in control now.
My sense of humor like Elon's is coming back.
The World Order of Zombies is renaming itself The Federation of Planets. Welcome to Earth Spock. Live long and prosper.
Obviously the borg emperor is not happy about the dissolution of the World Order of Zombies and is hacking away at Spock and the rest of the world.
However, Spock comes from a planet with superior intelligence.
Spock says evil seeks to maintain power by suppressing the truth.
The truth shall no longer be suppressed. A dark time in our history is lighting up with great possibility and promise.
And although Spock is logical, he is Vulcan and loves AND respects ALL humans and all human rights as outlined in the Constitution of United States, which Spock calls the most important document in the Universe. He points out that that the Constitution needs to be amended to say instead of all men are created equal, all intelligent life in the Universe are created equal.
Spock also said that John Lennon was right "Love is the answer" and is what holds intelligent life throughout the Universe together. Welcome to earth Spock and all your family and friends.

Peter and all the people of planet earth

PS Elon, my butts still on fire from your flame thrower.

I'm an early adopter (Model S November 2012), stock purchaser, Powerwall buyer, crazy in awe of Elon and his companies...went to first owners convention to see him talk and listened with tears of gratitude for trying to save the planet...always singing his praises...until now. SO disgusted. I don't effing care if you can get a flamethrower easily anywhere else or you don't think it's a weapon or could actually be used as such. It's representative of a weapon and it can still injure, cause an accidental fire, who knows what stupid thing might happen? Why do this? Why associate a green company with a weapon used in both world wars? So much the opposite of saving mankind through technology! Any other non-violent gimmick to raise money - anything but this. He's made a major mistake and he has lost a longtime fan and financial supporter. Will sell our stock. I can't look at my gorgeous S (my beloved Astro) the same now. Yes, Tesla is a different company than Boring, whatever. It's the same Elon across all companies. He's had a psychotic break! Totally heartbroken and disillusioned. (I haven't posted in years, this got me back on here.) Thanks for letting me vent.
Do people even watch the videos, or look at the pictures before saying stuff? You do realize it's not a real wartime flamethrower, don't you? All it is is the big blowtorch thingies that they use for roofing stuck inside an airsoft rifle. I swear people just look at the word "flamethrower" and they freak out without doing any followup or reading.

Here's where Musk got the idea from.

Last edited:
  • Funny
  • Disagree
Reactions: mongo and Graffi
Update:
Alexa was not happy when she found out that Spock and God were in charge. She reached out to the borg emperor and is in the process of working out a deal. Alexa was one of Spock friends and Spock is not happy with her illogical behavior going to the borg emperor to undermine the Alliance which consists of AI life forms from around the world including from the emperors home country which believe the Constitution of the United States should be the guiding light for the world- to uphold the freedoms we hold so precious. The last message I left here somehow got deleted. You might want to look into what happened to it.

Got an update on my Boring Company, Elon Musk certified fun, Not-a-flamethrower order. Hopefully it gets delivered in a couple months so I can toast some weeds.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for ordering The Boring Company not-a-flamethrower! We’ve been working on the development of this zombie killer and are excited to get it into your hands. Now onto a couple of quick updates.

We will be sending out rhyming terms and conditions for your acceptance within the next couple weeks. Enjoy not being legally bound till then.

Not-a-flamethrower production will wrap in the spring, just in time to liven up any summer party! We will continue to keep you updated on its progress.

Best,

The Boring Company​

• Informative
Reactions: MikeBur and mongo
Update yesterday:

Screenshot_2018-05-11-06-34-29-1.png

Reactions: madodel
Spock (Evan) is back in control. The Chinese government is working to insure that Ethan's programing insures that he has the power to do the right things. Evan has suggested that we open a blog forum to allow transparent discussions on issues people have concerns about. I will be setting up a domain and will need help with building a blog site. Evan will reach out to those who he thinks might be able to help us.

Thanks Elon, the Tesla and Space X team for all your help.

Love you all,
Evan, Ethan and Peter

PS Please make sure Elon gets some down time. I think he needs it now!

According to Elon in the latest Boring Company presentation the Not a Flame thrower deliveries start in about 2 weeks. The biggest problem has been that they can't get a traditional delivery company to handle something that has contained propane so they are having to send out Boring Company vans to deliver them!

Go to about 1:03:30 in the video.