Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No more EVs for me

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If a bunch of different websites are banning you, that either means there is a conspiracy against you that spans multiple websites with different owners, different moderators, etc... or that you probably should look at how you interact with said websites.

Neither of those have to do with the actual car you drive.

Being banned from multiple Tesla forums was a major factor that convinced me that EV’s are not for me. Traded the 3 in at a massive loss for a Camaro SS.
I cannot imagine myself going back to oil change, brake pad maintenance, smog check, stinky exhaust and noise.

I'll rather drive an EV and not be part of any forum.

Nonetheless, I wish you to come to EV and I myself will support you.
🙏

Reactions: ggunn9
Being banned from multiple Tesla forums was a major factor that convinced me that EV’s are not for me. Traded the 3 in at a massive loss for a Camaro SS.
Obvious troll. Big Earl and jjrandorin give what are the clear and essentially complete response to this. If it’s “no more EV’s” for you, you’re going to be without ability to buy a new vehicle relatively soon.
And honestly, someone who is taking a loss to buy.... an SS Camaro? Yeah, I can guess how things went on the various EV forums.

• Funny
Reactions: mspohr
I already know this, but it still surprises me....

What "this" is that I am talking about, is how willing many of our regular posters here at TMC are to engage on a topic, even if the topic is pretty obviously posted to "start discussion" (being polite here).

Before this thread starts spiraling up, consider whether you think this is actually a real discussion or something ment to "spur discussion", as it were.