Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No notifications at all for several months

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am at wits end with this software issue. Had my MCU1/HW2.0 vehicle updated with the new computer and infotainment system June 1. Since then I do not get app notifications for software updates, security alarms, start/stop/interrupt charging and now for windows/doors open. I have done several 'chats' with Tesla 'experts' on this problem and done what they suggested (remove/reinstall app, try a different phone, reboot phone, reboot vehicle, 'power off/wait 5 minutes in car reboot'. They have checked my account and it is fine. I have repeated gone into settings on the app, then notifications to make sure boxes were checked (when I log out, some go away).

Has anyone else, who got the MCU2/HW3 upgrade had this issue? I have scheduled a service appointment but it is 90 miles away and can't figure out what they can do that a mobile ranger couldn't (especially since I would expect they would want to use my phone to confirm the issue), but for some reason I cannot schedule it for mobile service.

Looking for anything else I can do to try and get it to work (especially for security alarm and SuC charging done/idle fees in effect.

Thanks.

Check here.
Tesla App no longer showing charging notifications after MX 2020.32.2

I’d not be surprised that your issue is the same, and incidentally happened around the same time as your MCU2 upgrade.

basically: book with the app a mobile appointment, explain and mention this posts.
If you don’t have a reaction, mail your SeC to ask them to check.

it was solved remotely, as the issue was on my “profile” on their servers.

Reactions: FMinMI
Check here.
Tesla App no longer showing charging notifications after MX 2020.32.2

I’d not be surprised that your issue is the same, and incidentally happened around the same time as your MCU2 upgrade.

basically: book with the app a mobile appointment, explain and mention this posts.
If you don’t have a reaction, mail your SeC to ask them to check.

it was solved remotely, as the issue was on my “profile” on their servers.

Thanks! Chat supposedly took our texts and sent it to the software 'dept'. They said wait for an email in 2 days. But I also called the service center and they too were going to look at logs.

Reactions: AustinP