Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No option to undo save location for auto mirror folding

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I turned on auto folding mirrors at location for the plaid, but now I can’t undo it. There is no option to unsafe the location. Unlike for suspension, if I click raise I see the option allowing me to undo save location. Anyone else having this issue?

Reactions: TXgr81
I still don't get that unsave location button. I'm on 2021.24.3. Maybe another small fix is coming to my car soon. I called Tesla support today and they said they have no complaints about this. Just me. They said that will escalate the problem up to tech.

Have a 2018 Model 3 LR. Mirrors auto fold, but when I try to make adjustments to where I want to fold it just complicates my previous settings, adding to the problem. So now when I drive in or out of my narrow driveway with thick hedges on both sides the mirrors just waggle back and forth like a puppy dog’s ears. I’d like to erase all previous settings and start over. How can I do that?

I have 2021 model s plaid and having the same issue. I'm not getting the expected message, allowing me to cancel "fold mirror at this location". Reached out to support. They kept having me reset and take pics. Finally, they told me that a previous firmware update caused this and will be fixed with 2021.32.5. I asked them when I will get it. They said "no telling". Don't like having to unfold mirrors each time I'm backing into garage.

Delete the profile and make a new one. If you save location for auto fold mirrors you have to be in the same location to unsave it. Which for me happened to be turning at a cross street near my house so the mirrors folded and unfolded when I drove through that intersection.

There needs to be a small list or something that shows you where you saved the setting but most people aren't saving it while driving either.

I'll have to stop and see if I can cancel mine as well. Kind of difficult since I folded on the street coming up to the house. It was to far away so they unfold by the time I get to the garage. Now my car just flaps it's ears when I drive by the location folding and unfolding :)