Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No premium connectivity even though I’ve paid.... anyone else?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just renewed my Premium Connectivity on my model Y. It just reverted back to standard Connectivity although it shows in the app that it has been renewed
What do you mean by "just". When I let mine expired, I got into the car one morning and couldn't stream (obviously). I opened up my app and re-subscribed. Easy. However, it took my entire drive (about 40 minutes), then a sleep period while I was at my meeting (another 90 minutes) before it came back. So, in other words, I have no idea what technically would get it to come back, but be assured time will get it working. If it doesn't work within 24 hours, then it's time for a SC call.

Just renewed my Premium Connectivity on my model Y. It just reverted back to standard Connectivity although it shows in the app that it has been renewed. :(
How do you resolve this?
I would first ensure that it actually billed the card you have in there, and then I would contact support.

The post you are quoting is from 2020, and the process of subscribing, etc has changed since then.