Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

No sound from turn signal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After the most recent software update my MYLR turn signal no longer makes a sound when it flashes. If I reboot the computer the turn signal sound returns, until the next time the car is parked.
I have the same issue. When the car is started from overnight sleep, there is no sound from radio, blinkers, anything for about 2 minutes. Then it all comes online. Hard reset doesn’t fix it.
still trying to find out solution.

Having the same issue. 22' myp. Ever since last software update. Overnight car is off and when I start it up, there's no audio for the turn signals. My Bluetooth music plays but at a lowered volume than my pre-settings. After a few minutes of driving, turn signal audio works again and my music volume increases significantly. Did both a soft and hard reboot.

Sorry for the late reply. The update that started affecting me was v11.0 (2022.24.5 2492cccee5b4). Every morning after my car wakes up from a deep sleep, there would be no sounds for a few minutes (no turn signals audio). Seems to be a consistent issue. I tried both a soft reboot and hard reboot several times spread across a few days. No luck.

I just updated the software last night to v11.0 (2022.24.6 40a011b18af). This morning I turned off Joe mode as well. The car still did not play any audio sound cues for the turn signals and the volume for my music was playing very faintly. Then everything came back to normal after a few minutes.