Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Directional signal change

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have auto signal turned off and the left stalk has two positions for directional signals; a light movement would give 3 flashes and a full movement would be continuous flashes. I use the light movement for changing lanes and have gotten accustomed to it. However, during the last week or so (maybe since the last update) I continue to get 3 flashes when moving to the right lane but only 2 flashes when moving to the left lane. I really dislike only having 2 flashes. Actually, I wouldn't mind having 4 but 3 works. Does anyone else have this issue? Thanks.

When I forst got my MY back in 2021 I found the signals to be a royal pain in the ass. I'd put it on prior to a lane change, then when I'd completed the change I'd try to cancel it and instead would select the opposite direction ... which I then had to cancel which of course put it back to the original direction etc etc. Must have been very confusing for people behind me. The auto cancel thing is a huge improvement IMO