Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Noisemaker retro fit anyone??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I want a retrofit ): I have a may 2019 build...

Same here!

Can’t hear you over the sound of my new ice cream truck

Loooooool

So he wants a $3,000 fart machine? How old are we?

Ski

$300 and you have a deal

Age: 12. My favorite foods are cheesy wheels, fwench fwies and crunchy things. And I prefer my breast milk warm!

I think all Tesla owners (including myself) are secretly 5 year olds on the inside /s

This is true

Reactions: captain_sahaj
The speaker only has two wires like every other speaker. If we can find where the wire goes people might be able to add a speaker easily. It' must be an empty channel on the amp.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone figures it out next week. Then just buy a cheap marine speaker and mount it on your bumper.

Has anyone tried activating the driving sounds via voice control?

It would be a nice feature if you're pulling into a parking lot area or driving slow with lots of cell phone zombies around to then tell your car to enable a driving sound. Easier than taking your eyes off the road and fiddling with the menu's to set it. I currently drive a Chevy Volt and way to many people just walk in the middle of the road w/o looking or just walk at a shuffling pace because they don't hear anything behind them. I have to turn my wheels left and right to make the tires crunch the road a bit to get them to wake up.