Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non auto pilot model 3 delays

My model 3 was / is delayed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So a co-worker just got his white model 3 AWD, white seats, upgraded rims, auto pilot. I had the exact same configuration minus the upgraded rims and auto pilot. The interesting thing is another co-worker had his delayed. Different configuration but didn't have auto pilot.

Anyone want to chime in and prove or disprove this conspiracy theory? Are configurations without autopilot more prone to delays? Mine has been delayed twice with no current ETA. (both times i got a call the day before delivery to delay it)

So a co-worker just got his white model 3 AWD, white seats, upgraded rims, auto pilot. I had the exact same configuration minus the upgraded rims and auto pilot. The interesting thing is another co-worker had his delayed. Different configuration but didn't have auto pilot.

Anyone want to chime in and prove or disprove this conspiracy theory? Are configurations without autopilot more prone to delays? Mine has been delayed twice with no current ETA. (both times i got a call the day before delivery to delay it)

I know which I'd sell first :rolleyes:...

I'd sell it first too. However I'm talking about cancelling or delaying after you have a scheduled delivery date.

There is so much of that going on right now, I wouldn't read much into it. Not sure of percentage of those that are non-AP. Lower content orders may be getting the short end of the stick during this end of quarter push when Tesla is reportedly having issues getting cars to delivery centers, or your friend (with the car) got lucky...

Hope yours comes soon!

Let's assume that it is true. That would suggest that no non-autopilot vehicles have been delivered. I don't believe that to be the case.

So must just be coincidence.