Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-Owner and On-line reservation received invite to order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
apparently only CA residence are getting invites as non owners, non in store reservations. Tesla is not following the Que schedule the said.

Can you please post a screen capture of your configuration email with the date stamp, otherwise this may be false rumors being spread. I called Tesla and told them about this and they told me "Day one Reservation holder" which could mean both in line and online are the SAME que. I apparently this is not true cause i have no recieved mine either and i am in Oregon.

H
apparently only CA residence are getting invites as non owners, non in store reservations. Tesla is not following the Que schedule the said.

Can you please post a screen capture of your configuration email with the date stamp, otherwise this may be false rumors being spread. .

Here you go:
Capture.JPG

apparently only CA residence are getting invites as non owners, non in store reservations. Tesla is not following the Queue (sic) schedule the said..

Actually, as all the non-owner, online orders were in California, I wonder if they're going back to the West to East roll-out schedule that they talked about. Next round of non-owner, online invites should test that theory...

Reactions: UZJedi