Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-P AWD with White Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Edit Design link disappeared this morning, so it seems Tesla should be contacting me for delivery soon.
Non-P AWD, red exterior, white interior, 19 inch wheels, EAP, and FSD
Early line waiter in CO, May 23rd order, July 23rd switched to white interior

My Edit link just disappeared too. We have the exact same config, so I assume ours will be done in the same batch. :)

Finally!!
3/31/16 Reservation in Ft Worth TX NonOwner
4/10/18 Invite
6/27 configured AWD, MSM, EAP, 19s
7/23 added white interior
Edit design gone today. Email from IDA in Fremont no phone call.
Initial Sep-Nov delivery
I have the same config and those dates are close if not identical to mine except I changed to white interior about 4 days after you. Hopefully I hear something soon!

Reactions: Allenby58
Tesla just contacted me. My VIN is 97,xxx; and delivery is on 9/12.
Non-P AWD, red exterior, white interior, 19 inch wheels, EAP, and FSD
Early line waiter in CO, May 23rd order, July 23rd switched to white interior
Hey Congrats! You have 19's. Are you already on Troy's spreadsheet? If so would you mind please updating your entry?
Looks like the 19/white interior config is starting to happen. Man, next Wed? You ready?

Also got a call from Tesla yesterday and my Model 3 (none-P AWD, Red with white interior, 19" wheel, EAP, FSD, Configured on 6/27 and switched to white interior on 7/23) will be delivered on Oct 1st. This is what I had expected after seeing my edit link disappeared last Friday. It usually takes 3-4 weeks to ship from west coast to east coast.

The person from Delivery Scheduling team doesn't have my VIN, so I need to get it from my DA.

Reactions: BobCio
I have the same configuration as @zoiks66 , @Wineborg and @kgclark and I still have my "Edit" button. I have selected cash as my payment method but did not click the "Confirm" button because I didn't want to lose my "Edit" button unless I was assigned a VIN. Line waiter, current Tesla owner, ordered 6/28, changed to white interior 7/24. Wonder if they are prioritizing non-CA orders early this month and moving to CA orders in late September to maximize Q3 deliveries.

• Funny
Reactions: Data
Finally pulled the trigger to switch over to white interior (also switched to white exterior). If it bumps up delivery, all the better, but really just holding out for pre-endofyear.

Reserved: 12/29/16
Non-owner, cash, no trade
Configured: 6/30/18
Edited: 9/5/118 (white interior/exterior)

Edit was made through backdoor link. Tesla account page and confirmation email updated within 5 minutes... no personal contact.