TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Non Tesla Charging points

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by hagrid_LDN, Aug 13, 2017.

1. hagrid_LDN

hagrid_LDN Member

hi guys

Wanted to ask if the Sat Nav in the Tesla shows other charging points that are not superchargers (eh Ecotricity)

2. DJP31

DJP31 Member

No, only Superchargers and destination chargers

3. arg

arg Supporting Member

It does also show any chargepoint of whatever type that you have previously visited.

I've occasionally plugged in for a few minutes even when not needing a charge if I happened to be passing a chargepoint in a useful location - just to get it on the map in case I want to use it in future (in the dark etc)

• Helpful x 1
  4. tonyj01

tonyj01 Member

Hi Hagrid,

I recommend ZapMap app for your phone, [they also have a website which you could save as a favourite on your in car browser], which shows pretty much all chargers. You can filter for the power/speed they provide.

There are other similar apps.

Regards,

Tony

5. hagrid_LDN

hagrid_LDN Member

Thanks Tony. Yes I have zap Map and Pugshare as my go to App. I like the photos on the latter but prefer the UI of Zap Map