Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Norfolkngood

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
^this

Big trip to Norfolk coast this weekend and back. Planning on using the SC at Elveden but have no idea how busy it might be - do any of you have experience?

If busy may need to come back via Necton instead

^this

Big trip to Norfolk coast this weekend and back. Planning on using the SC at Elveden but have no idea how busy it might be - do any of you have experience?

I've used it twice in the past 2 weeks - 35 mins each time both mid afternoon.

Neither session was busy with only one car charging when I arrived first time (max four), none (max three) the second.
It's a lovely location, didn't use the facilities.

I3Zb6QO.jpg

^this

Used elvedon on the way up. 1 car when I arrived, maxed at 5 and then I left. Decent charge speeds. Not sure what facilities are open, a bush and maybe a farm shop across the road. Where are you off to on the Norfolk coast?

I used it just after picnics were allowed. It was empty and an X arrived as I left.
Had our picnic on the grass behind the chargers
The Elveden Inn was closed and probably still is
Plenty of tree cover.
Even though times have eased, I don’t think you’ll find a queue!

Used elvedon on the way up. 1 car when I arrived, maxed at 5 and then I left. Decent charge speeds. Not sure what facilities are open, a bush and maybe a farm shop across the road. Where are you off to on the Norfolk coast?

Walcott - tiny place between Yarmouth and Cromer, just south of the Bacton (where the gas terminal is)

I used it just after picnics were allowed. It was empty and an X arrived as I left.
Had our picnic on the grass behind the chargers
The Elveden Inn was closed and probably still is
Plenty of tree cover.
Even though times have eased, I don’t think you’ll find a queue!

Thanks, yes shame the Inn isn’t open :(

Great to see local to me being mentioned.

Awaiting confirmation of delivery and of course looking forward tom the big learning curve.

I travel around Norfolk and Suffolk and into Cambridgeshire so with this one looking like some good coverage for me, if indeed I need it.

ta

h