Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Surrey, BC - 104 Avenue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_0245.jpg

If this is the correct entrance, it was closed tonight at 11.

Reactions: NSTM3 and bolero
I like your wishful thinking haha Feel free to go and check out tonight to see if tonight is the only other night...

Tesla Nav also says limited hours.
"Wishful thinking?" The fact that the Nav says "limited hours" is definitely important information. But checking the parkade hours on the nights of December 24th and December 25th to determine their typical hours is about as useless as you can get.

Reactions: angus[Y]oung
"Wishful thinking?" The fact that the Nav says "limited hours" is definitely important information. But checking the parkade hours on the nights of December 24th and December 25th to determine their typical hours is about as useless as you can get.
It may very likely represent the worst case scenario (earliest closing and latest opening). So it is still useful information as long as you interpret it right.

Reactions: PLUS EV
In my opinion, for ease of accessibility and quick charging while road tripping from Vancouver to east bound, this Guildford Village Supercharger would only be good during maybe 8am-10pm to be safe.
The Abbotsford Supercharger is tricky to find if you've never been there.
Chillwack Supercharger will be the Go-To stop before Hope Supercharger if one is low on SoC because it is easy to find and less than a minute off the highway and an outdoor parking lot, non-gated.
Chilliwack SC will reduce a lot of anxiety especially for SR+ owners who may not have had the time to fully charge before leading on a trip.
Plus during the summer, soooo many of us go to Chillwack for the Lake or water parks and camping and fishing.
Only to be hit by traffic on the way back to Vancouver.
Limited hours and accessibility for this Guildford Village location is unfortunate.
If anything, if they'd put the SC in the outdoor parking it would have been a more visible demonstration of their clientele. :cool:

Did anyone ever confirm the hours here? Tesla's website is ambiguous:

"12 Superchargers, available 24/7, up to 250kW

7 AM to 10 PM PST, Closed on Christmas Day"

I'm guessing 7am-10pm are the hours and not 24/7? And I doubt they're still on standard time :)